Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Just Today. . .

I choose the strong moments, the powerful times in my life, for creating an intention around my heart's desire. This is like making use of the wind to power my sailboat in the direction of my intended destination. There is not much more I can do about getting to my destination, other than being in the present moment, watching, listening, feeling for any changes in the current of the water, of the wind - and just sailing that boat. It is being in that present moment, as it appears in my life, that I am guided to take whatever steps I need to take, whatever shift in direction I need to take. A vision of my destination, and just today, just this moment, is all that I need to know on my journey. I don't need to know how/when/what/why of any potential "maybes" that could show up on my journey. A basic understanding and knowledge is helpful. But, once I am in the middle of the ocean, and something shows up - I have my compass, my know-how, my guidance, and mostly trust in the process that I'll do what I need to do, when I need to do it.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, Cyndy, my daughter's guest blogging about just this very thing. As soon as she gets to my studio in a few minutes I'm showing her this posting. Thanks so much. Your words are beautiful and oh so timely...

    ReplyDelete